Become A Dance Teacher!
Have you dreamed of becoming a dance teacher? Have you been dancing ballroom as a student and now want to make dancing your career? Have you started to teach but realize you did not get thorough training? Are you an avid dancer who loves the idea of improving by learning both Leader’s and Follower’s parts? Our Teacher Training program will help you achieve your goals, even with no little or no prior dance experience!
Here is a list of some of the material you’ll learn:
- The 6 core dances of the DVIDA Junior Associate Bronze American Syllabus for Smooth & Rhythm, and how to teach them
- To dance as both Leader and Follower
- Technical elements of all the dances
- Musical elements of all the dances
- How to teach private & group lessons
- How to prepare for DVIDA® certification
- Salesfree Sales Training Course
- Move Like a Champion®
Benefits Of Our Teacher Training Program
- Unlimited free attendance to group classes at Revolution Ballroom (participating as Leader or Follower as needed)
- Free attendance to dance parties at Revolution Ballroom
- Free practice time at Revolution Ballroom
- Salesfree Sales Training Course: You will receive ground-breaking sales training emphasizing the interpersonal skills necessary to create long term relationships with students. Salesfree Sales will transform the way you think about sales and the way you communicate with your students, colleagues, and employers.
- Move Like a Champion® We have incorporated 64 exercises throughout our Bronze Teacher Training curriculum. Move Like a Champion® will enable you to teach the proper body mechanics necessary for your students to become excellent dancers.
We’ll work with you to schedule class times that work for you. A typical trainee spends 4 hours/week in teacher training class and then devotes 8-10 hours outside of class for study, homework, and practice. The program is designed for working adults and is achievable for anyone who has the will and drive to become a dance teacher. (One of our recent trainees completed her training while working full time, getting her Master’s Degree, raising two small children, and commuting an hour to our studio. So where there’s a will there’s a way! 🙂
- $695/month (4 month minimum)
Praise For Our Teacher Training Program
“The training I received from Marcia Mitchell, while enrolled in the Revolution Ballroom Teacher Training Program, greatly exceeded my expectations. It not only prepared me for a successful teaching career but also significantly improved my personal dancing skills. I would highly recommend the program to anyone interested in either becoming a dance instructor or taking their dancing to a more professional level.
For many years I was interested in becoming a dance instructor but my fear of not knowing the proper technique and different styles held me back from pursuing this goal. I was not aware such detailed teacher training programs existed until I began taking lessons at Revolution Ballroom. After hearing of the professional level program offered, I knew this would give me the skill set to finally make my goal of becoming a dance instructor possible.
The Revolution Ballroom teacher training program covered all the aspects of ballroom dancing including the history, the proper techniques, teaching methods, and all the information I would need to help students become the best dancers they can be. The training I received at Revolution Ballroom enabled me to pass all of the national certification exams in both American Smooth and Rhythm with high honors.Now as an instructor, I can confidently face the challenges a ballroom instructor encounters. It was well worth the investment of time and energy to bring my goal to fruition and make the transition from student to teacher an effortless one.”
Certified Dance Instructor
Don’t put off your dreams any longer. Call us today and get started! 843-338-2870