To Get Started With Private Lessons Call Our Studio at 843-338-2870
Benefits of Private Lessons
With private lessons you can:
- Enjoy learning at your own pace with a dedicated instructor.
- Improve and refine your technique, and add style to your dancing with individual attention and feedback from your teacher.
- Schedule lessons at a time that suits your schedule.
Private lessons, group classes, and dance parties are designed to work together. You’ll learn best when your dance program includes all three elements.
- Private lessons are the best way to develop and refine proper posture, frame, technique, and styling.
- Group classes are perfect for learning and practicing patterns and also help to develop and practice your lead/follow skills.
- Dance parties are a fun way to practice what you’ve learned and is essential to develop your social dance skills including improving your floorcraft, recognizing the music, and learning to improvise and adapt on the dance floor.
New Student Special
Get Started Special
50% off a one month studio membership!
- 1 Private lesson
- 4 Group classes
- 1 Dance party
- Get Started (single) – $87
- Get Started (single) is an $185 value; you save $98!
- Sign Me Up – Get Started Single
- Get Started (couple) – $137
- Get Started (single) is an $280 value; you save $143
- Sign Me Up – Get Started Couple
– This special pricing valid for new, local area students only.
– You’ll have 30 days to use your Get Started package.
– Private lessons are available by appointment Monday – Friday.
Private Lessons for Weddings, Date Night, and Special Events
- If you are getting married – yay! Congratulations, we would love to help you prepare a special dance for your big day. Our wedding packages are the best option for you. Don’t worry, wedding dance lessons are the same price as our regular lesson rate 🙂
- If you are wanting to take just private lessons, perhaps as a one-time special event (dinner & dancing date night anyone?) please call us at 843-338-2870 to schedule your lesson.