Hey there – welcome to the Revolution! Have you ever been at a social event and wish you had the courage to get out on the dance floor? Are you ready to add the ✨JOY✨ and excitement of dance to your life?
We’re patient, we’re fun, and we’ll guide you step-by-step and give you the tools you need to succeed on the dance floor. In fact, our students find that learning to dance is easier and way more fun than they thought possible. Take the first step, by signing up today and we’ll take it from there.
Enjoy A New Student Orientation Lesson For Just $35 – It’s Our Gift To You!
Your New Student Orientation Lesson is a $90 value and includes:
- A beginner private dance lesson (for you, or you and a partner)
- The building blocks of learning to dance with a partner
- An overview of dance styles we offer
- New student orientation
- Class schedules
- Price options
- And next steps
- Do I need a partner?
- Not at all, your teacher will be your partner during your lesson 🙂
- I’d like to bring a partner – do I need to buy two lessons?
- Nope, one couple can share a private lesson. When signing up, it asks if you want to “Add a dependant”, click yes, and then add your partner. If you have any issues signing up – just call or text our studio at 843-338-2870 with your partner’s name and email address.
- I have two left feet / no rhythm / lack of coordination. Can I really learn to dance?
- Yes you can! Our systematic, stair-step approach can transform even the most awkward beginners to accomplished dancers. We truly believe everyone can learn and enjoy dancing 🙂
We would love for you to join our happy dance community!
Benefits of Private Lessons
- Enjoy learning at your own pace.
- Private lessons are tailor made just for you and your learning style.
- By dancing with a professional, you get to experience how dancing should feel, which helps you learn faster.
- Build the right foundation right from the start. Students who only take group classes often develop bad habits that are harder to break later in their dance journey.
- Schedule lessons at a time that suits your schedule.
Private lessons, group classes, and dance parties are designed to work together. You’ll learn best when your dance program includes all three essential elements.
- Private lessons are the best way to learn to dance “the right way”. Your teacher will be able to guide you individually or as a couple, giving you helpful feedback and tips to make your dancing look and feel great! Many beginners feel most comfortable learning in a private setting too.
- Group classes are essential to help you become a better leader or follower. In fact, studies have shown, you learn 30% faster when you practice with a variety of partners. And it’s fun too, we do call it “social dancing” for a reason!
- Dance parties are a fun way to put it all together. It’s one thing to dance at a class or lesson, but will you be ready at an event when the music comes on and you’re not sure what to do? Our dance parties help build your confidence and skills in a safe and supportive setting, so when you DO go out dancing in public – you’re not only ready, you can’t wait to show off your new moves!
- Choose our Get Started Special – it includes all three essential elements (private lessons, group classes, and dance parties)
Get Started Special
Score 50% off a one-month studio membership!
- 1 Private lesson
- 4 Group classes
- 1 Dance party
- Get Started (single) – $87
- Get Started (single) is an $185 value; you save $98!
- Sign Me Up – Get Started Single
- Get Started (couple) – $137
- Get Started (single) is an $280 value; you save $143
- Sign Me Up – Get Started Couple
– This special pricing valid for new, local area students only.
– You’ll have 30 days to use your Get Started package.
– Private lessons are available by appointment Monday – Friday. Afternoon and evening hours available.
Private Lessons for Weddings, Date Night, and Special Events
- If you are getting married – yay! Congratulations, we would love to help you prepare a special dance for your big day. Our wedding packages are the best option for you. Don’t worry, wedding dance lessons are the same price as our regular lesson rate 🙂
- If you are wanting to take just one private lesson, perhaps as a one-time special event (dinner & dancing date night anyone?) please call us at 843-338-2870 to schedule your lesson.
- 1 Private lesson is $90